hero_fitstar_largehero_fitstar_large

If you ever feel like getting off your ass and do something for a change, FitStar is for you. Your coach and personal trainer is no other than ex-NFL star, and future Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez.

View case

hero_if-we_largehero_if-we_large

Tagged and Hi5 has, for over 10 years, been some of the biggest social platforms for meeting new people. At if(we) I helped bringing Tagged and Hi5 to the mobile era by re-designing its iOS apps from scratch.

View case

hero_wishy_largehero_wishy_large

I'm working on a side-project called Wishy, a tool for listing (and linking) things you want to purchase. Coming soon to a browser near you.

View case

hero_badoo_largehero_badoo_large

As one of the biggest social communities around, I helped Badoo grow by almost 40m users in less than a year. 

COMING SOON

hero_takeoff_largehero_takeoff_large

During the peak of iOS skeumorhpism, there was once an app called TakeOff. It was created to provide helpful info for travellers on the go.  

COMING SOON

hero_misc_largehero_misc_large

About 80% of my portfolio consists of old, shameful baggage. Here are some websites and branding work of the remaining 20%.

View projects